Friday, April 14, 2006

u-n-i-verse

building. reading. being. seeing. meeting you for the first time. using my 3rd eye.
changing. rearranging. debating. relating. accepting the infinite me. the mystical me.
smiling. laughing. hugging. loving. respecting the inner me. the delicious me.
uplifting. protecting. nurturing. growing. drifting within the depths of my soul. free to be me.
shaking. rotating. spinning. moving. claiming my existence. appreciating the kinetic me.
feeling electrons dance. seeking to find the path of least resistance. defenseless. living to be righteous.
grooving to the drummers in my band. on my land. in my mind. in my time. i am one with the universe. with u i verse. first.

u-n-i-verse

one!

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Tai said...

Thanks for that...I needed to be reminded!

 
At April 18, 2006 7:38 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

peace butterfly,

you are so great with words...uplifting and I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home