Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the saga ends

i once wondered if it would be good.
i see now that's its more than good...it's perfect.
funny how our mind can make us slip and dip back into a time that's dangerous.
i must say goodbye.
i'm letting go of the dream i had of us.
we can never be one in this lifetime.
so i gotta shake u off.
i'm tired.

ready for my king to find me.
ready to be the center of his mind and let his eyes dine on me.
time will evaporate each day i wake up next him.
i want to be lost within purified and unconditional love.
divine love.
the kind that's all mine and all his.
we'll have some kids and grow steady together.
i'm ready.
it's time for me to soak up the love of my soulmate.

i'm ready.
i've let go of my past lullaby.
stuffing me then eating me up from the inside
i've been beaten too long.
hallucinated the dream when i'm sober.
so i'm finally shaking the spell. its over.
dim is the light that used to shine when i thought of my lullaby.
reality has finally caught up.
it's over.

i'm done with dreaming of unmaterialized love.
teasing me, each time u'd come to my spot.
knowing i'm digging u.
knowing u love someone else.
someone who'll never be me.
i'm tired.

i gotta let u go so my king can find me.
i'm letting go of the dream because i'm ready for him.
i need him to enter my life and B my light.
i'll rotate around his sun.
the man for me will fulfill my need to have pure and untampered with - love.

i'm ready for my king to give me...
pure.
divine.
strong.
unstoppable.
intoxicating.
undeniable.
uplifting.
perfectly, phenomenal...
LOVE.

peace, love and respect.

--your friend always

1 Comments:

At August 07, 2007 6:58 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

Too bad the poem was no longer true...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home